Wednesday, February 28, 2018

{ Where to eat - Paris, France } Season Square, burgers and seasonal vegan food

--> article en français





    Today, I'll take you to one of the last vegan restaurants I went to in Paris earlier this year and approved to put in my "good vegan food addresses". Season Square used to be a vegan food blog that I kind of followed and Morgan and Jean-Matthieu, bloggers decided to go further in their passion to open their own place. Their project could be realized thanks to a crowdfunding on Ulule (in French). I think I put up the restaurant on my To Try List since they opened but never had the occasion to visit it before just because it's in a part of Paris I never go to.  But I loved it so much, I'll go back again very soon!

   Located in the 13th arrondissement (South East) of Paris near he BNF (France National Library), Season Square works as a healthy, seasonal and vegan fast-food cuisine. You order at the cashier to take away or eat in and wait for it with a kind of pager that indicates when it's ready.


   


   You'll be able to enjoy some delicious burgers with home made moist buns! But also kind of Buddha bowls, soups, and French fries or grilled corn as sides.




   I chose the BBQ burger - yummy yum caramelized onions! - with French fries and some beetroot ketchup, my friend ordered the Forest bowl made of potato rösti, mushrooms, spinach cream, raw veggies, etc. with a cold pressed home made juice. For once, I didn't try it but it seemed good and she liked it very much. Also, I never eat ketchup but it was included with the fries (or mayo that I hate) so I tried out of curiosity and it was original and quite good. So were the fries even if I really prefer them more crunchy cooked in the oven.




   I had been talked about their cinnamon rolls - and saw them regularly on the social networks - and yes, it is amazing! Soft moist and fluffy bun with some good cinnamon filling, just as much as needed, light as a cloud!


   They also propose other desserts, lunch menus, cold drinks for hot days or warm drinks for more comfort during Winter.




   The restaurant is located in a neighborhood full of offices so I strongly suggest you to arrived at the beginning of the service at 12PM because it gets crowded really fast. 


   Here is a nice address you can go to have a good vegan burger AND a delicious cinnamon roll, to eat in or enjoy on the large stairs of the National Library next to the Seine.





Useful information



📍 Season Square
      3 rue Louise Weiss
      Paris 13th arrondissement
      France


🕐 Open Tuesday - Friday from 12pm to 2:30pm, Saturday from 12pm to 3:30pm and 7pm to 10pm.



📋 Some of the fees

Burgers : 8,50 €
Bowls : 11,50 €
Desserts : 3 €
Cold drinks : 2 - 5 €
Hot drinks : 1,50 - 5 €


Follow them on  Instagram or Facebook.




Want to try this address? Pin it for later! :-)





--> article en français

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment whether you tried the recipe or not :)